Armaspec FT90 Ambidextrous Safety Selector – FDE
The FT90 is an ambidextrous 90 degree safety selector for the AR10/ AR15 platform. This safety selector is designed to work with the AR10/AR15 lower receivers with standard mil-spec markings . This safety selector is incredibly smooth and has a super crisp lockup.
Magpul CTR Carbine Stock – FDE$56.99
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30″ thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Grendel Hunter Lower Parts Kit (No Grip or Fire Control Group)
FREE SHIPPING on Grendel Hunter Lower Parts Kits!
- Enhanced Trigger Guard w/roll pin and screw
- 1 Each: Pivot Pin, Safety Selector, Bolt Catch Spring, Bolt Catch Buffer, Bolt Catch, Bolt Catch Roll Pin, Magazine Catch Spring, Magazine Catch Button, Magazine Catch, Selector Spring, Selector Detent, Take Down Pin, Buffer Retainer, Buffer Retainer Spring
- 2 Each: Pivot/Takedown Springs, Pivot/Take Down Detents
Luth-AR MBA-1 Rifle Stock – Black$131.99
- Modular buttstock assembly for the AR
- Interchangeable with standard A1 or A2 buttstocks or any aftermarket buttstock with overall length of approximately 10.5″
- Length: 10 3/8″ ( 11.5″ extended )
- Sling swivels not included
- Not interchangeable with carbine rifles with telescoping assemblies.
- Fully Ambidextrous and can be comfortably used shooting off either shoulder (Cheek piece pre-installed for right handed shooters but can be installed on either side for right or left hand shooters)