Magpul PRS GEN3$242.99
The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment. With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. Offering a nearly universal fit, it is optimized for rifle-length receiver extensions but will also mount to many mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes*. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting. Made in U.S.A.
MBA-4 Carbine Stock w/Cheek Rest$129.99
- Light weight stock to mount to a carbine (6-positions mil-spec or commercial tube)
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- 21st century look
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Uses 4 out of the 6 positions on a mil-spec or commercial tube
- It adds up to 1-inch of height on the cheek rest
- Certain after Market Commercial Buffer Tubes that exceed 1.1172″ may not fit
- NOT interchangeable with A2 standard buffer tube. You will need to purchase a MBA-1 or MBA-2 to fit the A2 tubes
Magpul CTR Carbine Stock$56.99
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30″ thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.