Ergo .750 Adjustable Gas Block
- CNC machined 4140 chromoly steel
- Full shutoff with zero adjustment movement
- Nitride/Melonite QPQ finish
- Chamfered edge, semi-press fit
- USA made steel & Machined in the USA
- Weighs 2oz
- Fits under most free float handguards
- Internal Diameter 0.750
- Same profile/height as the standard low-profile gas block
- Includes (2) set screws for a secure attachment
- Includes 10-32 Set-Screw and a 4-40 Retaining Screw (Rearward facing)
Strike Industries Extended Latch Charging Handle – Blue$37.99
The ARCH-EL Charging Handle from Strike Industries is a T-6 7075 forged hard anodized charging handle featuring a larger aluminum latch surface that functions with ease in adverse conditions. The SI ARCH-EL featuring the aluminum SI Extended Latch will not wear your receiver as fast as steel latches! With its high polished surface, its ergonomic design makes for a smooth, clean charge. The quality of the ARCH-EL is second to none and it’s built for durability. Once you place the ARCH-EL on your rifle, you will see, feel, and know the quality of the ARCH-EL!
Strike Industries Charging Handle$24.99
The SI ARCH or (AR Charging Handle from Strike Industries) is a 7075 T-6 forged hard anodized charging handle that functions with ease. With its high polished surface, its ergonomic design makes for a smooth, clean charge. The quality of the ARCH is second to none, it’s built for durability. Its gas busting ability diverts harmful gases, oil and dirt away from the shooter. Once you place the ARCH on your rifle, you will see, feel, and know the quality of the ARCH!